- Princeton Offense:
I know it takes time, but I'm not too happy with it. I like the idea of more pick and rolls, since that is Steve Nash's specialty. If the staff wants to use the Princeton that badly, they should just put Pau in with the bench and let him and Jamison do it, since Pau seems to be comfortable with it, and Jamison has played in it before.
- Mike Brown: Let me make this very clear. I do not want Mike Brown fired yet. I will say this, though. I question the hell out of his decisions so far this season.
- Transition D: This was a problem of the Lakers last year. Do I think they'll be much better at it this year? Not really, but I think as the season goes on, with Dwight playing back into shape, they could at least improve a bit.
- Bench: Shitload of new guys, it's only been 2 games.
- Dwight: Looking OK so far, he's working his way back to 100%.
- Kobe: If there has been one upside to the Princeton, it's that it's allowed him to shoot a higher percentage, which is something people have given him shit about for years. Not that I cared.
- Games: I've heard a lot of people talk about lack of effort, when I merely see something I've seen from the Lakers for a while: Playing down to teams they should beat, and losing.
Overall, there's 80 games to go. I'm not worried. Do I think they'll have a shaky start? Based on what I've seen, yeah. But you don't play for titles in November. If you are a self-proclaimed fan, and are questioning them already, don't come crawling back when they reel off a long winning streak.